Go Back   CurseForge Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Old 12-03-2010   #1
Aezay

Default Examiner - Advanced Inspection Addon

Description:
Examiner replaces the default inspection window with a much improved one.

This addon does not judge, that is up to you, it just gives you the proper tools to do so.

Examiner is not a new addon, but I'm posting here now as I'm hoping more will find this to be as an invaluable tool as I have.
I'm looking for feedback on what to improve and change.

Features:
- Combines the stats of all gear items
- Achievements and Statistics
- Talent Specialization
- Player vs Player: Honor & Arena
- Caching of those you inspect, which you can load later

Download Locations:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-Examiner.html
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../examiner.aspx

Aezay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010   #2
Aezay

Default Re: Examiner - Advanced Inspection Addon

New 10.12.05 update released.

This update is a major release, many things changed, so there are bound to be a few issues. Please let me know asap, and I will fix them tomorrow, so everything is ready for the Cata release.
Old 12-18-2010   #3
Nich

It looks like it's having issues with the block rating enchant on some tank shields.
Nich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010   #4
Aezay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich View Post
It looks like it's having issues with the block rating enchant on some tank shields.
This issue is now fixed with latest 10.12.18 release.
Old 01-22-2014   #5
sergijus

Hello!

First of all I want to let you know that I have been using Examiner since very start. I find this addon very useful in many ways, and I enjoy using it. I got "Inspect target" on bind and that is one of my favorite options.

However I got few ideas how to improve this addon, if creator have time to do it. I will offer help with it.

Some of ideas that would help this addon are:

1. remove "Cached players" - I don`t think anyone is using it, and it takes too much memory (I`m not even sure it works now).
2. Stats tab is pretty inaccurate, so it should get either removed or fixed.
3. PvP tab should be fixes - Maybe to show total kills on character, RBG and Arenas rating/won games like in blizzard UI.
4. Talents are fine, but we are missing glyphs.
5. Gear tab is great! I use this much, specially to check if I got all my enchants/gems, however it does not show if you are missing belt buckle.
6. We are all missing average ilvl equipped on character, that should be done ASAP.
7. I suggest removing Feats part also, since I think that UI is just too small to compare achievements nicely, however, maybe someone IS using it.

Many thanks for this addon, its one of few that I mush-have even when I`m not playing on my own PC.
I really love how it shows ilvl of items that are equipped, that it shows coulor for legendary/epic/care/etc., its much cleaner than Blizzard UI inspect and many more great stuff that I`m using it for.

If you want any more ideas, or if you want to discuss anything related to this addon, that can help you fix it a bit, im available, just contact me on my skype (sergijus_hajduk) and let me know you need help.

I know you didn`t have access to WoW account, im even willing to make you new trial account so you can get look of it, in case you dont have your own.

I hope you will read this soon,
cheers,
Sergijus the Insane.

EDIT: P.S. I would like to hear what other users think of this!

Last edited by sergijus; 01-22-2014 at 10:25 AM.
sergijus is offline   Reply With Quote